The MATRIX team includes doctoral-level epidemiologists and public health associates (MPH) as well as student interns interested in building careers in medicine, community capacity building and/or public health. Our core staff includes highly skilled experts in research, evaluation and application of public health initiatives. Our team has over 50 years of cumulative experience conducting and overseeing initiatives in the broad areas of chronic disease and infectious disease prevention and control. We are dedicated to community applications of empirically-based research and increasing the capability of community-based organizations.
MATRIX works with:
- Non-Profit Community Based Organizations (hospitals, clinics, faith and/or service-based)
- Non-Governmental Organizations
- Government Health, Human Services, and Community Development Departments (local, state, federal, international)
- Foundations (Family and Corporate)
- Corporations (Corporate Giving, Corporate Social Responsibility, Business Units, Marketing)
Read a Summary of our Expertise