Community Health Engagement Survey Solutions – CHESS™
- A strategy that identifies evidence-based opportunities for impactful community health promotion and disease prevention.
- A community-led data collection system for assessing the health of communities
- Addresses four health risk factors at the community level – food, physical activity, tobacco and alcohol
- Allows community members to play an active role in understanding their health environment and take action to improve it
- Creates tailored solutions for communities including tables, maps and figures that illustrate ‘change’ points and provide strategies for interventions
Watch the CHESS Presentation: