Evaluation Workshop for Corporations
It is important for corporate staff in to understand the how-what-where-and-why of performance evaluation in order to create performance-based indicators and monitoring systems as well as create feedback models that allow for timely quality improvement.
Why? Because business needs to know what’s working and what could be improved in order to have maximum efficiency. Because the development of internal capacity around evaluation can be a stepping stone to the creation of an evaluation team or advisory group that can assist all divisions in your corporation in planning of monitoring process and outcomes, creation and/or modification of data collection systems, and integration of a protocol for continuous quality improvement
Upon completion of the half-day workshop, participants will:
- Understand why evaluation is necessary as a means to inform CQI.
- Understand why evaluation needs to begin before the end of the project.
- Understand the different types of evaluation available and how to choose
- Learn about good standards of evaluation.
- Know the steps necessary to conduct an evaluation.
- Know what resources are available, both in print and on-line