Evaluation Workshop for Nonprofits and Government Organizations
It is important to understand the how-what-where-and-why of performance evaluation in order to select and deliver the best available programs and services. The objective of our half-day evaluation workshop is to take the mystery out of setting up performance evaluation measures.
Why? Funders are demanding greater accountability from their grantees and more sophisticated evaluation of programs/projects. Developing internal capacity of understanding evaluation objectives, processes, and choices will allow you to strengthen your proposals, projects and internal data collection system.
Upon completion of the half-day workshop, participants will:
- Understand why evaluation is necessary to sustain the life of a group/agency.
- Understand why evaluation needs to begin before the end of the project.
- Understand the different types of evaluation available and how to choose for their project.
- Learn about good standards of evaluation.
- Know the steps necessary to conduct an evaluation.
- Know what resources are available, both in print and on-line
We offer half-day and longer workshops on-site and/or online to suit your needs.